Babies n Flowers

I can't stand to waste time, it is far too precious. I just wanted to say I am busy rearing the future leaders of the world and slowly trying to take it over at the same time. It can be a little taxing at times, however most days I look back and go , "Wow how did I do that?" Here is how I do it all (rather silly how a human tries, but here it goes): I always buy myself flowers, I chew gum, eat coffee covered coffee often, believe in aromatherapy, retail therapy, chocolate, babies are healing, good friends are too, I meditate, do Zumba on a whim, hug everyone, grow plants, read, and stay away from tv and trust God in the process.
Today, I was trying to get my business done (bills, my favorite), watch 3 babies under 3, get my homework done and make last minute plans on a birthday party (my second this week), clean, do laundry,cook, exercise and pay attention to everyone. The kids were demolishing the house I cleaned 5 times this week. Being the mature person I am - I got up and took my pile of papers (pick one,there are several) and threw them behind me as if it were a million dollar winning! Yeee haaaaa (my Okie girl crept up on me...I have it out of my system now and it actually felt better than keeping everything perfect. So here's the deal, it is not my gig. This is God's. That feels much better than me trying to juggle the show. When all else fails I light a candle and ask for a little help from God to survive some moments and thrive in others. Some days I don't hold it down as well as others and then at times I am effortlessly cruising. I plant, I wait and see what happens and I love what comes up. God reminded me today though that HE is the one that delivers. I am just here enjoying, learning, growing, and at times being pruned. The Ones who do the planting or watering aren't important, but God is important because He is the one who makes the seed grow. 1 Corinthians 3:7 www.goodmedicineranch.com
>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I WILL NOT QUIT

Talking to kids about Drugs

I told my son, "Screw you."